You are reading 1 of 2 free-access articles allowed for 30 days
The Graduate Entry Medical School with the support of colleagues in the Schools of Allied Health, Education and Department of Nursing & Midwifery have developed a Masters in Health Professions Education which is designed to meet the educator training needs of busy health professionals both locally and internationally.
The programme will be delivered part-time over 2 years, in two formats, commencing in September 2019. The application deadline is 31st July 2019.
• Blended Learning – targeting those students who favour the social and collaborative nature of face to face learning.
• Online/Distance Learning – targeting those individuals who, for whatever reason, cannot present physically on campus.
For further information including course requirements see link below:
Or contact Laura.Howard@ul.ie
Key features of the programme include:
• Options of blended and online/ distance learning
• Research led, practice based, inter-professional teaching
• Regular feedback and tutor interaction
• Innovative collaborative learning experiences with the aim of promoting
a stimulating learning environment as outlined in the University of Limerick “Engaged Learning” strategy.