You are reading 1 of 2 free-access articles allowed for 30 days
Experience web-connected ease of use
- Use business apps and the 8.89cm (3.5 inch) colour touchscreen to access and print from the web.
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer.
- A convenient USB port enables printing directly from a flash drive.
- Easily control your print environment and save IT time and costs — HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
Enjoy professional-quality output for a great value
- Produce professional-quality business documents with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Get peace of mind with trusted HP LaserJet reliability and consistent print quality from the first to the last page.
- Save time with easy-to-install original HP cartridges, and save money with optional high-capacity cartridges designed for frequent printing.
- Do more with a 300-sheet paper capacity (800-sheets total with optional 500-sheet tray).
Reduce your environmental impact
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you do not.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50 per cent with automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce packaging waste: Original HP toner cartridge HP 80A ships in the printer.
- Superior productivity and professional-quality printing.
- Web-connected ease of use.
- Easy-access USB port to print from a flash drive.
- Increased output for a great value — ideal for small businesses.
- Reduced environmental impact with duplex printing.
HP Laserjet Pro takes the HP80 Cartridge: standard size gives up to 2,700 pages and the large up to 7,000
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 (M401dn) is available at Right-Click for €299.99
Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch Retina
What can we say about this MacBook?
- A ground-breaking Retina display.
- A new force-sensing trackpad.
- All-flash architecture.
- Powerful dual-core and quad-core Intel processors.
Together, these features take this notebook to a new level of performance. And they will do the same for you in everything you create.
The Retina display
When you pack so many pixels into a display — over four million on the 13-inch model — the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high, your eyes can not discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism — a spectacular 2,560×1,600 resolution on the 13-inch MacBook Pro lets you see more of your high-resolution images with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. And text is so sharp, you will feel like you’re reading email, web pages and documents on a printed page.
The Retina display reduces glare, while maintaining incredible colour and quality. Its high-contrast ratio results in blacker blacks and whiter whites. And everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you’ll see the difference at practically any angle. And you’re going to love what you see.
Force Touch trackpad
With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures, like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space.
The new Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downwards pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality to your fingertips. It also introduces haptic feedback to the MacBook Pro — allowing you not just to see what is happening on the screen, but to feel it.
With the fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor, the 13‑inch MacBook Pro with Retina display lets you take your most performance-hungry apps on the road. That means wherever you can take your camera, you can take your entire digital photo studio. Hyper-threading technology, which enhances performance by letting each core handle multiple tasks simultaneously, is included in every model. And with speeds up to 3.1GHz, shared L3 cache up to 4MB and turbo-boost speeds up to 3.4GHz, these processors are ready for just about anything.
The 13‑inch MacBook Pro with Retina display features Intel Iris Graphics 6100 to handle both everyday tasks and graphics-intensive creative apps. Scroll through large photo albums with ease. Play games with amazing detail. Even connect an external display or two — it is just another way this 13‑inch MacBook Pro is small on size but big on performance.
Longer battery life
The 13‑inch MacBook Pro lasts up to 10 hours between charges — that is an hour longer than the previous model — and it delivers 12 hours of iTunes film playback. That is impressive battery life for any notebook. But for a high-performance notebook with an ultra-high resolution display, state-of-the-art processors and graphics, and a super-slim design, it is absolutely remarkable.
The built-in battery also gives you up to 1,000 full charge and discharge cycles.
MacBook Pro 13-inch Retina
Core i5 2.7GHz processor
8GB system RAM
128GB Iris graphics 6100
13-inch Retina display
From €1,499.00 inc VAT
For more information contact Maxamise:
Tel: 087 2565588