Skip to content

Consultants can apply to register for Medical Cannabis Access Programme

The medical cannabis access programme (MCAP) is now open for consultants to make an application for themselves and their patients to be registered for the programme.  Registration by consultants and their patients on the cannabis for medical use register, to be operated by the HSE, is required for the prescribing of cannabis-based products under the…

Read More
Scroll To Top